- Available in Amazon : UK Amazon, US Amazon, Canada Amazon.Japan Amazon
- Available in Ebay : US Ebay,
- OK Spacer – Fabric Taiwan Patent NO: M504702 China Patent No: ZL201520386484.8 USA Application No: 14/794936 Japan Application No: 2016-61697 Germany Application No:10 2016 104 791.0 World wide Patent pending
- No Neoprene, No Smell, No Latex, hypo-allergenic Thumb Stabilizer
- Made by 3D breathable, soft touch, elastic Patented OK-spacer fabric. Inside brace is made by quick dry yarn.
- Removable Thumb Splint :Individual thumb hole and removable splint keep thumb immobilized and protected from injury.
- Suitable for Broken thumb, skier’s thumb, Trigger & Keeper Thumb, sprained thumb, Scaphoid fractures and chronic thumb injury protection and recovery. Besides, also suitable for all kinds of sports to protect thumb & wrist including golf, tennis , badminton, volleyball, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, skating, fishing, cricket, cycling, and martial art.
- One size fits most with adjustable design, fits both hands.
- Allows performance of routine tasks in comfort, Machine washable
Thumb splint is made by patented elastic knitted pacer Fabric have much more breathable and moisture wicking than Neoprene or PU foam. Not like most of tubular knitted fabric have the latex content and allergy problem. Spacer fabric is latex free and hypo-allergenic. Elastic spacer fabric is much more expensive and comfortable than non-elastic spacer fabric. We choice elastic spacer fabric to meet the customer’s need. The criteria to judge a good material for sporting & Medical braces are elastic, enough compression, comfortable, breathable, durable, no allergy, easy care, and additional added on functions. Our OK-Spacer Fabric can meet all these criteria and should be one of the best material for the sporting & Medical Braces
C& A support provide comfortable and active supports. OK-Spacer thumb wrap is 3D breathable, compression and support to treat wrist and thumb pain.The wrap is adjustable, easy use, comfortable, universal left or right hand. Irufa’s patented material, the Ok-Spacer materials are, neoprene free and latex free, so you don’t have to worry about skin irritations. This thumb wrap is suitable for Broken thumb, skier’s thumb, Trigger & Keeper Thumb, sprained thumb, Scaphoid fractures and chronic thumb injury protection and recovery. If you take off inside thumb splint, this wrap is suitable for all kinds of sports to protect thumb & wrist including golf, tennis , badminton, volleyball, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, skating, fishing, cricket, cycling, and martial art.
De Quervain syndrome
De Quervain syndrome also known as BlackBerry thumb, texting thumb, gamer’s thumb, washerwoman’s sprain, radial styloid tenosynovitis, de Quervain disease, de Quervain’s tenosynovitis, de Quervain’s stenosing tenosynovitis, mother’s wrist, or mommy thumb), is a tenosynovitis of the sheath or tunnel that surrounds two tendons that control movement of the thumb.
- Pain may be felt over the thumb side of the wrist. This is the main symptom. The pain may appear either gradually or suddenly. Pain is felt in the wrist and can travel up the forearm. The pain is usually worse when the hand and thumb are in use. This is especially true when forcefully grasping objects or twisting the wrist.
- Swelling may be seen over the thumb side of the wrist. This swelling may accompany a fluid-filled cyst in this region.
- A “catching” or “snapping” sensation may be felt when moving the thumb.
- Pain and swelling may make it difficult to move the thumb and wrist.
Although the exact cause of de Quervain’s tenosynovitis isn’t known, any activity that relies on repetitive hand or wrist movement — such as working in the garden, playing golf or racket sports, or lifting your baby — can make it worse. It also is associated with pregnancy and rheumatoid disease. It is most common in middle-aged women.