Ankle Wrap, Ankle Support,Ankle Brace for Achillies Tendon
Patented Quick Dry 3D breathable OK-Spacer Fabric Athletics Achillies Tendon Ankle Brace,Ankle support,Ankle wrap .
- Worldwide Free Shipment from Taiwan.
- Available in USA Amazon:, Canada Amazon, Japan Amazon, UK Amazon, Ebay USA, EBay UK .
- OK Spacer – Fabric Taiwan Patent NO: M504702 China Patent No: ZL201520386484.8 USA Application No: 14/794936 Japan Application No: 2016-61697 Germany Application No:10 2016 104 791.0 World wide Patent pending
- No Neoprene, No Latex, hypo-allergenic ankle brace
- Made by 3D breathable, soft touch, elastic Patented OK-spacer fabric. Inside brace is made by quick dry yarn.
- Suitable for all kinds of sports to protect ankle including tennis , badminton, volleyball, basketball, baseball, ice hockey, skating, cricket, cycling, yoga, gymnastics and martial art
- Alleviates conditions of Achilles Tendinitis and provides lift to heel, helping to prevent sudden stretch or strain to injured tendon. Ideal for acute and chronic ankle injury protection and recovery.
- One size fits most with Velcro to adjust the compression at any time, fits both ankle. Machine washable
Ankle wrap is made by patented elastic knitted spacer Fabric have much more breathable and moisture wicking than Neoprene or PU foam. Not like most of tubular knitted fabric have the latex content and allergy problem. Spacer fabric is latex free and hypo-allergenic. Elastic spacer fabric is much more expensive and comfortable than non-elastic spacer fabric. We choice elastic spacer fabric to meet the customer’s need. The criteria to judge a good material for sporting & Medical braces are elastic, enough compression, comfortable, breathable, durable, no allergy, easy care, and additional added on functions. Our OK-Spacer Fabric can meet all these criteria and should be one of the best material for the sporting & Medical Braces.
Athletics Achillies Tendon Injury (rupture)
The Achilles tendon is an important part of the leg. It is located just behind and above the heel. It joins the heel bone to the calf muscles. Its function is to help in bending the foot downwards at the ankle (this movement is called plantar flexion).
If the Achilles tendon is torn, this is called an Achilles tendon rupture. If your Achilles tendon ruptures, you might feel a pop or snap, followed by an immediate sharp pain in the back of your ankle and lower leg that is likely to affect your ability to walk properly.